Hi5 Solutions Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Through our Web sites, Hi5 Solutions will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
How the Data is used by us
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your request or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
- We may store and process personal data and share it with our trusted third parties to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- We (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Hi5 Solutions offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Hi5 Solutions affiliates.
Hi5 Solutions will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on Hi5 Solutions information technology systems.
Communications or Data Utilization
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Collection of Non Personal Data Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our trusted third parties to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
"Cookies" - Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Links to Other Web Sites
Hi5 Solutions Web sites contain links to other Web sites. Hi5 Solutions is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.